Dienstag, 6. April 2021

Are you still there? Well, I am and I have quite some news!

Hey guys, 

I am not too sure, if anyone still reads this blog.. as I have been inactive for quite some time, I know. However, I have decided to change this. If all goes well - I might be facing another adventure soon!

So, are you interested in reading about it? 

It will be about my preparations, fears, adventurous moments, experiences, friendships and much more. 

I have been thinking about changing my blog to one about overseas adventures, not about holidays, but about long-term stays of at least four months. 


So, what do you think? Will you start reading and following my adventure?

I have created a poll for you to vote!

I am happy about every answer, because without answers from you, I will make a decision alone and I prefer to involve you!


And I will keep you updated of course:)


Talk to you soon and with much love,

Sophi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen