Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2015

#74 Two weeks back home

Hey guys,

this is a really short post, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am very good at home and I am going to school since monday. My new class is really great and I think I'll have a fab time!

When i cam eback on friday, my mum, dad adn my two brothers were waiting at teh airport for me adn it was great to see them again! I saw my dad when i was still waiting for my suitcase and as soon as Juli and I got all out stuff we started running!! We were thelast ones, hahah, but it was still great!
My mum and Alex waiting for me!
My mum had a sign she made for me and it was sooo nice to see them - you cant describe it! It is a special moment!
The family reunited again<3


Our first brekkie together on Saturday! We skyped my aussie family later!
On Sunday we went to a communion :)


I am going to keep this Blog active for my Aussie friends specially, so about one post every month :)

Love,
Sophi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen