Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015

# 61 Australia Day!!!

G'day mate! :)



Today a typical Aussie – Greeting because of Australia day ;)

I got up at about 8.30am today in the morning and as usual Greg was already awake. But I am usually awake before him I just lay in my bed or read . Today as well :)

A little while later Robyn and Em were also awake and we all had breakfast – with the TV of course ;) They showed lots of Aussie things and ad some singer on as well singing Down under or Waltzing Matilda. I then decided that I have to learn the Australian Anthem and printed it out. And I think I know the first verse now :)

Em and I then got changed in our Australia – Outfits, real Aussies, haha :) I bought a shirt a couple od days ago (from Aldi ;) ), some aussie devil ears, I got a free tattoo and painted my nails in blue, red and white :) All ready for the family to come!

Yeah!! Posing for a photo :)

And of course a selfie :P

My outfit .. :)

We were hosting Australia Day this year, because we have a pool and we thought we wuld have a nice day down at the pool. It was beautiful yesterday – 35 degrees and only sun – and today?! Rain and 24 degrees.. Well, that means no pool.. But we were still sitting outside and having a BBQ. :)

The family started coming at around 1pm and we were about 20 people in the end. The little girls were really crazy today, lot more than usual and it was very hard to control them. Unfortunately they hurt Em and she was crying a bit, but it got better soon! And it got better while we were watching a barbie movie..

Chloe is so cute!!

Lunch was delicious, we had potato bake, pest – pasta salad, garden salad and sausages :)
And later we also had some dessert – we had lots! Pavlova, Anzac cookies (which Em and me did yesterday), Lamingtons and little chocolates. So much, I had 2 Anzac biscuits, which were really good :) (I know I did them, haha :) :P

Pavlova

Anzacs and Lamingtons :)

Just before dessert time, we got some more Visitors :) the Bates came. I a hope I explained who the Bates are, if not I am very sorry! They are my familys best friends and Emily's best friend is Emily, their daugher. And there is also Zoe(9years) and Alysha (12 years). Tehy are all very nice!!
@ Alysha, it is so cool, that you read my blog ;)!!

They stayed pretty long until 8 pm or so (the others left at around5pm) and we started making a movie, which was reall much fun! :) I was the cool girl Sam, Em was a spoilt rich girl Amilia, Alysha was the sporty Lexi, Zoe was a teddybar fanatic called Charlie and Emily B. was Pam the clown, ahha :))

I asked Greg and Robyn if we could take some family – Aussie – Day photos and they said yes and so we took some – they are great aren't they? :)

Happy Australia day!!


different position ;))

Nan stayed overnight and so Em “had” to sleep with me :) haha, no, it is always very nice, when she sleeps with me in my big bed :)


I had a great Australia – Day and it was very much fun, now looking back, haha :) It was a bit hard with the littlies sometimes, but they are soo cute! :)

Happy Australia Day! 26Th January 2915

I am now always going to celebrate Australia Day! :)


Here is the National Anthem:

Advance Australia Fair

Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We’ve golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature’s gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history’s page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
We’ll toil with hearts and hands;
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands;
For those who’ve come across the seas
We’ve boundless plains to share;
With courage let us all combine
To Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.

My Aussie Collection :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen